[RFI] Dimmer Switch Help

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Mar 13 18:36:25 PDT 2009

FWIW, the so-called technical advice on the Lutron website is mostly a bunch of
technomumbojumbo doubletalk, and your buddy redacted isn't much better. Since
the dimmer mfrs refuse to make RF-quiet dimmers, my solution is no dimmers.
Blame everyone but themselves for the noise their dimmers generate. It's not
the contractor's fault, it's theirs.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC