[RFI] Plasma TVs vs LCD TVs

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 13:06:50 PDT 2009

The artifact "fractals" issue is why I went with a Samsung DLP set.  Best contrast ratio (10000:1) only thing that goes away is the light bulb.  Had to buy a new one after 3k hour so use, was $140.00 or so through Amazon.  Bulb that arrived was genuine Samsung part, took less the 10 mins to change it out.
MY overall experience with Samung product has been w-a-y beyond my expectations.
Gary...wa6fgi