[RFI] my screen turns on and off

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Sep 11 12:54:30 PDT 2009

Kostas Stamatis wrote:
> One of my friends has a new lcd screen SAMSUNG T260

I'm not familiar with that model, but I have a 40" Samsung LCD that is
about 2 years old I'd have to look up the model number.  The two TV
antennas (with remote preamps) are within about 10' under the tribander
and within 10-15' of the 160, 75, and 40 meter antennas. I run the legal
limit on all. They are within about 30' of the 144 and 440 arrays.  No
interference except when the 144 array aligns right up with the South
pointing TV antenna.and then it's mild.  BTW the RG-6 runs to the tower
in the same conduit as the LMR-600 feed lines. It's also bundled with
the feed lines going up the tower.

73

Roger (K8RI)