[RFI] RFI "Video" Help

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Tue Apr 6 18:59:05 PDT 2010

All,

I'm getting RFI from a location south east of my QTH. It seems to be
intermittent, but it can sometimes go on for long periods of time. I
made a video of the interference using a Flex 5000 and the signal is
clearly visible in the panadapter. I can null the noise completely on 20
meters with the 5 element mono-bander I have so it would seem that the
source of the noise is a fair distance away. It shows up across the
entire band and sounds like video.

The video / recording is just under 3MB.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO