[RFI] HVAC Variable Speed Motors

myles landstein myles.landstein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:06:03 PDT 2010

Aside  from  being    in  agreement

It's  shocking that it would radiate  as  bad  as  20 acre's  WOW--  you would think  something that  bad   would be   illegal   , isn't it??

as  an  aside  to my  earlier  email,  forgot to mention those  magnatek600 controllers  have  also    wiped out    some  tenants    cordless phones  and  am/fm radios
it's  amazing  such a  wide  band   multi band  interference producing device  can  be allowed   to be sold

They too had  a  'filter kit '  naturally for sale  thou it should be free (guess this can also be a  small profit  center for them )  which was  essentially  a    filter  for the    ac  input, however  no interference   was  on the  that  point   ironic

73's