[RFI] RFI to TV

W9RPM john at w9rpm.com
Wed Dec 8 14:44:59 PST 2010

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will be trying solutions tomorrow
during the day.

A couple had questions, first off it is all modes, and I have never had
a problem in 10 years. I asked the neighbors yesterday and today, and
none of them have had any problems, thankfully.

I have been using Mix31 on the cables. Will give an update. Thanks for
all the suggestions. 73 John