[RFI] DTV phone line

Bob Turner n2scj at msn.com
Tue Dec 14 08:32:17 PST 2010

I received no RFI to/from my Dish Network system. Mine also has a phone line
that I never connected.  I believe the phone jack is to order pay per view
which I did not use.  I've since cancelled Dish and now over the air HD with
out door antenna.  I do cause some pixilation / freeze ups when I Transmit,
but its only me at this location so that is not a problem.  I've since
relocated my HD RX antenna and situation has improved as HD antenna is no
longer pointing at my 10m vertical.

Bob