[RFI] Excellent RFI notes by ON4WW

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 18:18:33 PST 2010

I think Jim's explanation of this is very good.  It is clear and to the
point.  It should give the tinkerers in the crowd a lot of food for thought.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------