[RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 19:07:36 PST 2010

As they are interfering with licensed communications and have always been
required by Federal Law to cease operation upon such notification under Part
15, locate them and report the interference to the FCC.  Since 9/11,
interference to Amateur Radio communications is considered domestic
terrorism.  Treat it as such.

Kurt