[RFI] What the ARRL has power line noise?

RFI Services' Mike Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Fri Feb 12 11:25:29 PST 2010

Mike,
Don't lose your sense of humor or adventure. We don't have to agree. If we
did we'd never learn anything.
Every now and then we have a tendency to kick the horse too many times.
Let me change the subject. I often get replies to messages and never get to
see what a person is replying to. Does that make sense? I say this because I
missed the "storm". But missing that one is ok, I've had enough storms for a
while.
Mike Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd