[RFI] Direct TV DVR problems

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:29:49 PDT 2010

Mix 31 toroids on all wires entering the DVR is my best suggestion.

I've had DirecTV for nearly 10 years and have had no problems with RFI
even while running 1KW into low dipoles.  I had a TIVO DirecTV DVR in
the past with no issues and now I have the newer DirecTV HD DVR.  No
problems with either of them.