[RFI] Bulb rumors.

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 14:37:18 PST 2010

 I have not tried the LED lamps.  I do have a number of CFL's here including two in my shack right above the rig. I have not had noise issues with them.  I have had two sort of burn, but they still worked, but, I had them in an enclosed lamp, that I understand is not good for them.  Anyway they didn't start a fire.  So far the CFL's have not caused any major headache here and they do seem to last a long time, I have not had to replace any except the two that showed burned signs, but that still worked.  The CFL's have also come down quite a bit in price.

73
Dale, k9vuj