[RFI] GFCI

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 15:54:39 PDT 2010

  I had to go to the Menards for a couple of things today so I slipped
into the electrical dept and picked up a new GFCI on a whim. I installed
it and so far on 30 meters it doesn't act up. Of course I haven't had a
chance to check out any other bands yet so hopefully it won't be a
problem somewhere else although I don't think it will be.

Thanks to all
Phil
N9LAH