[RFI] Ladder Line and RFI/Noise

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 15:36:28 PDT 2010

I use the antenna on MARS frequencies and other bands including 40 m., I like switching between the inv. Vee and doublet, I might add a vertical in the future.

Anyway, my noise boxes pretty much take care of the problem and I do like the flexibility of the multiband doublet, I might however go back to the window 450 ohm open wire if that affords less noise pickup.  Would that be a good choice?

Thanks, this is very good information.

73
Dale, k9vuj