[RFI] Kitchen remodeling appliances

Pawlak, Dan L. Daniel.Pawlak at gd-ais.com
Thu Mar 17 04:47:33 PDT 2011

If you try a dimmer, stay from Lightolier. They had the style I wanted (looks like a regular switch, but the toggle motion actually dims). I couldn't stand it. It was especially bad on the BC band. I also had a difficult time returning it. But the real kicker was that the box it came in said something like "Suppresses RF interference". Nothing could have been further from the truth!

Dan Pawlak
  KF4KKF
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and light to my path."