[RFI] FW: Topband: Exciting noise sources (Tim Duffy K3LR)

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 03:30:16 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the good info Frank. Now for the follow up. If you have
the "sniffer" from the utility come out and find things that are in need
of repair, how do you get the crew out to make those repairs. We have
had suspect poles/hardware id'd for the last year or so but can't seem
to get the construction guys out to fix stuff. It's very frustrating but
I keep calling. Any thoughts?

Phil

N9LAH