[RFI] FW: Topband: Exciting noise sources (Tim Duffy K3LR)

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 10:27:12 PDT 2011

: Thanks for all the good info Frank. Now for the follow up. If you have
: the "sniffer" from the utility come out and find things that are in need
: of repair, how do you get the crew out to make those repairs. We have
: had suspect poles/hardware id'd for the last year or so but can't seem
: to get the construction guys out to fix stuff. It's very frustrating but
: I keep calling. Any thoughts?

I called the local company, after far too long, and told them it was the
last call before I call the Public Utilities Commission and FCC.  They were
out in two days.

Kurt