[RFI] 1.5-200MHz ARRESTOR 8kWPEP/4kWDC UHF CONNECTORS

Dale Svetanoff svetanoff at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 17:25:49 PDT 2011

Doc,

Chack out the GAS PLUG type of lightning arrestors.  They typically consist
of a short section of thru-line with a gas-filled cartridge connected
between the line and outer shell (ground).  They should pass DC no problem.
The gas tube triggers only on high voltages, but you must get a tube that
will allow for your worst case VSWR at full power, or the tube will fire
and maybe cause problems for your finals.

73, Dale
WA9ENA