[RFI] Second Report and Order BPL

Michael Coslo mjc5 at psu.edu
Tue Oct 25 18:41:25 PDT 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Patrick wrote:

> TV Technology magazine is reporting a second report and order regarding
> BPL just today.
>
> Any analysis of just what this means?

BPL is like that movie character Chucky. Just won't go away.

The thing I find interesting is when you consider all the cases the F.C.C has had regarding Power companies who refuse to repair power line interference are going to put in these systems? The do know they will have to repair their  interfering lines, I would hope.

I was thinking about this this afternoon while trying to listen to a weak AM station while riding through neighborhoods where I could easily find the trouble spots. Then I come home to see this.

	- 73 de Mike N3LI -