[RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Sun Feb 26 14:32:41 PST 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 15:49,  <Jimk8mr at aol.com> wrote:

> Of course this is nutty. But keep in mind, this is coming from the same
> people who wear tin foil hats.

Actual tin, too, because as we all know, aluminum is a government
conspiracy.  :-)

ComEd in Illinois gave me a $10 credit on my bill for each of the 4
summer cooling months just to have a load-shedding switch on the AC
unit outside.  Worked for me.  If they ever actually sent the signal
to shut off the compressor at peaks, I never noticed.  I did enjoy the
$250 or so savings over the 7 or so years we lived there.