[RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas

Dan Violette danki6x at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 17:44:47 PST 2012

I know off-topic, but an added note for So Cal Edison.  I have been on the
program here for 10 years and get $15/ton ($45/mo) back over 4 summer
months.  Only been uncomfortable once (got to just over 90 deg in the house
after kids' bed time - didn't come back on until 11PM).  Only noticed it
turned off for any time a total of 3-4 times (over 40 months).  A winning
situation in my opinion.  But, I do have the option of saying no (or even
going to a less restrictive plan, less often/less length, for a lower
discount).  But no if paranoid.

Dan KI6X