[RFI] Smart meters

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 12:25:31 PST 2012

No problem with (not so) smart (?) meters at this station. SMUD (Sacramento Muni Util Ditst.) has installed them up and down the street and so for no problems with them here. Have kw+ output capable on all bands at this station I might add.
In closing I have seen no discernable difference in my households power bills.
Some info off of the meter face:

Silver springs network
Type Focus AXR-SD
FCC Id OWS-NIC 514
IC: 5795A-NIC514

The above maybe frivolous but then again, it might be helpful.

Gary...wa6fgi