[RFI] Original message and replying

Sam Morgan k5oai.sam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:16:16 PST 2012

If I am going to have to
open up a browser
insert a link
click on the archives link
choose how to sort the emails by either
[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]
click on the corresponding link
scroll through the list of possibly related subjects
pick and click on one to see the beginnings of the thread
just to go see what was said previously
(if it hasn't been snipped out of that posting)
etc etc

if the above seems like an easier way
than simply scrolling up or down
in a brief, properly snipped email
just to figure out what a previous entry
may have been referring to
(think hijacked thread here)

my finally comment on the topic....
why should I even bother with having the emails delivered?
I could just blunder through the Archives 50 times a day
just to keep up with the lists postings,
or not

I rest my case
--
GB & 73