[RFI] RT-21 rotor controller RF problem

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:11:24 PDT 2012

Hello Tim,

Thanks for the info. Nice field test :-)

I thought I had a problema in the mast, maybe not straight and doing bad in
the crapodine, but I don´t think so.

Yesterday was a windy day and it rotate full 360 degreed without problem.

Will se next time with the guy up in the tower if he can see something wrong

Thanks,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W