[RFI] 30 Meter RFI??

Paul K. hglent at frii.com
Mon May 21 06:09:44 PDT 2012

OOOPS!

Forgot that detail.  When I have heard the "noise" it has been in the
evening usually beginning around 7:00 PM eastern.  It is strongest with
the beam pointing south east. I live near Knoxville, TN. The signal
strength varies around 10 to 15 dBm above the noise floor.

I wasn't around here last night, so I don't know if "noise" was on.

Thanks for the interest in this mystery "noise."
Paul K. WA0BAG