[RFI] RFI to new photoelectric smoke detector

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:28:36 EST 2012

Nothing was different AFAIK.  The only difference I can think of is
that I removed the battery (during the contest) and put it back in
today.

Oh well.  It will probably come back at which point I can do more
investigation (if not in the middle of a contest).  I'm just glad it
wasn't a neighbor knocking on my door to complain of TVI.