[RFI] Signal on 433.875

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Nov 15 21:24:36 EST 2012

On 11/15/2012 6:11 PM, Roger (K8RI) wrote:
> Had an intermittent signal that "apparently" has a digital component
> show up on 433.875.  There is a LOT of STUFF being built/sold now days
> that operates in that range. When actually looking there appears to be
> multiple sources, most weak with only one strong one.
>
> Any thoughts

What you said -- there are many consumer product being sold that uses
that spectrum at flea power. levels for all sorts of links -- everything
from weather stations to remote controls for systems of all sorts. My
guess is that those systems could be pretty susceptible to interference
too.  On the other hand, there may be ham users too, but they should be
identifying.

73, Jim K9YC