[RFI] Signal on 433.875

K8TB k8tb at bosscher.org
Thu Nov 15 21:34:15 EST 2012

That's a very common "Part 15" frequency. we once had an impromptu local
contest to see who could the most number of signals. Weather stations,
you name it. BTW, I think I can hear well over 100 at my location as I
swing the beam around in my neighborhood. Been tempted to build a
digital slicer, feed it into a computer, and figure the codes for the
temperature sensors. They hit them with 50 watts and 125 degrees!
But I digress :)

tom k8tb