[RFI] Line noise update

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 08:59:25 EDT 2012

Paul,

Thanks for the update on your noise fixes.  It sounds like the power company has finally got to do some basic maintenance of their equipment.

I have one question regarding your Alinco receiver.  How is it for ease of use?  Do you need the manual along to operate it.  The reason I ask is I already have an Alinco DJ-G7 which is a bear to program without the manual.  I've been looking for a wideband receiver, portable, but it has to be easy to use on the fly.  I have considered the Icom, I believe it's a R5 or something.

Appreciate any comments regarding the Alinco rx.

73
Dale, K9VUJ