[RFI] Here we go again

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 5 10:56:08 EDT 2012

I agree that I was being overly picky.  I am sure they can cause
interference under certain conditions.  I just haven't noticed it here with
a couple that I briefly tested (I think they were either Linksys or
Netgear).

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics