[RFI] Line Noise Question

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Tue Sep 11 22:07:19 EDT 2012

All:

The noise was absent all day until 7:00 pm this evening which is about
20 minutes before my local street lights came on. It could be, as Kurt
mentioned, that shadowing is causing a defective light to turn on
earlier than the local lights. Assuming the light is using a sensor, the
noise should come on earlier as the sun sets earlier. I'll keep
monitoring to see how things go.

I just hope it's not a porch light with a sensor because they probably
outnumber streetlights 10-to-1 in my neighborhood.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO