[RFI] Shielding a ground wire

Timo Toro Toro at ibb.fi
Sun Apr 28 14:21:47 EDT 2013

I did fix my problems already. My antenna systems are not incomplete.
Of course more and higher masts would be nice, hi.

But if I run over 1KW to my 4el Yagi on 40m and my PC stops working,
I have to fix that problem. I did not use the band aid either.
Nowadays my ham shack is more like Faraday shield, hi. And lightning
safe.

I still like to use word "grounding" meaning low impedance route to
common point near earth potential.

73, Timo_oh5kw