[RFI] Keyboard RFI

w5gn at mxg.com w5gn at mxg.com
Thu Aug 22 13:19:26 EDT 2013

I've never heard a peep out of my Rosewill RK90001 with
Cherry MX Blue "tactile" switches, apparently also well
liked by gamers, and their positive feel is just my
style, like the original IBM 3270 keyboards!!

About $100, and a great solution if you don't like the
keyboard on your notebook.

73

Barry, W5GN