[RFI] Adding a shield to the utility service lines?

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 17:37:39 EST 2013

In my neck of the woods the power company owns the wires to the point of splicing.  I own the wires from there, through the conduit to the meter and into the house.  The power company owns the meter too.  This is what I've been told from reliable sources.  I thought the power company owns everything though the meter, but I guess not.

I need a new mast head.  I'll call the power company and say I'm going to cut MY wires and see if they'll come out pronto.

Dale, k9vuj