[RFI] URGENT: Washing Machine RFI

Michael Sciascia sciascia at me.com
Sun Feb 24 12:19:09 EST 2013

Our old spread spectrum Kenmore/Whirlpool HE washing machine is dying... finally.

See my YouTube video to see for yourself how bad it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjjUOwstofc

We are looking for a RFI free replacement.   The Washing machine thread here on rfi at contesting is quite old, and the recommended washing machines have been discontinued.

If you have purchased a washing machine within the last three years or so, please reply with your recommendations about what to buy, (or what not to buy).

We will purchasing the replacement within the week.

Thanks
Mike
ab2ts