[RFI] URGENT: Washing Machine RFI

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Feb 24 20:52:57 EST 2013

On 2/24/2013 5:22 PM, Roger (K8RI) wrote:
> However as it's now the law,

And for a very good reason -- water is scarce in in many parts of the
planet, including a lot of the US. It's important for farmers and
industry, and lots of folks are fighting over it. Nor is it an
artificial issue -- farmers in California that grow a lot of the fresh
vegetables for North America, need the same water that residents and
businesses. More of the same in the Northwest, and all over the country.
There's been a major drought in much of the US southeast for several years.

We depend on a well. While the water is plentiful, we pay to pump it,
and we pay to heat it.  And thanks to Enron, we pay a LOT. I'm really
happy to have a low-flush toilet (I can flush twice if I want to) and a
flow-restricted shower head (that my XYL loves to stand under for half
an hour)!

73, Jim K9YC