[RFI] Interesting App Note for switching power supply designers

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jan 2 12:30:50 EST 2013

There's an excellent chapter in the latest edition (2009, I think) of
Henry Ott's classic EMC text. There's also a great chapter on the layout
of mixed signal printed circuit boards that ought to be required reading
for every circuit designer. Henry's grasp of both the fundamentals and
the practical implications is as good as it gets, and his writing style
is intentionally tailored to be easy reading (at least as easy as the
topics allow). This book ought to be in every EE library.  Google to
find it.  You want the third edition, which is called Electromagnetic
Compatibility Engineering.

73, Jim K9YC