[RFI] Ultrasonic Dish

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 20:04:42 EST 2013

: Once I can determine which pole it is, can I see the arcing through
: binoculars? I don't remember if anyones discussed that.

If you are in the right spot and the arcing is large enough, in the open,
and can be seen from where you are at the moment, you can see it with the
naked eye and
binoculars, I have done this twice.  In one case the arc was about 1/4"
long, the other, about four to five inches long and could be seen in the
rearview mirror of a vehicle a quarter mile away.  Interestingly, I had NOT
seen this huge arc and only noted an increase in noise as I passed by the
pole at night, when I got down the road, I thought to myself, "I don't
recall there being a light on that pole".  So, you may or may not see
anyhting, even if it's huge and at night.

Kurt