[RFI] 1.23V-30V DC DC Buck Converter Step Down Module

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Jan 5 23:52:16 EST 2013

It would be used around the radio area to fill the gap, home and
mobile/portable, where I needed a voltage I don't have handy.

Increasing the size and weight somewhat is not a significant matter,
not adding more RF-trash to the radio environment is.

I'd value any specific recommendations for the common mode chokes,
etc.  I am guessing .001 ceramics for the bypass caps?

Thanks!

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com