[RFI] RFI on 160m

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 05:45:10 EST 2013

Look though the links I sent you and find the property, it will disclose who owns it, go from there.  I found your property, taxes, valuation and who owns it (you) and the map of your lot.

BTW, in my state it is illegal for anyone to look up license plate numbers for personal gain or information.  That means off duty cops or anyone with access can get into big trouble looking up plate I.D.s from home etc.

GL
Dale k9vuj