[RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?

Dale svetanoff at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 23:49:38 EDT 2013

Mike,

When you changed out the power supplies, did you change to another power supply identical to the original, or did you change to a known "linear" power supply (NOT a switcher)?  The battery and a linear supply should produce quiet, identical results.  If not, then the individual light/lamp units might contain integral small switchers.  That would be a real bummer.

73, Dale
WA9ENA