[RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Mar 11 08:27:21 EDT 2013

This is probably classic switching supply noise - the linear power
supply/battery would be a good way to rule out the lights themselves.
You could, unfortunately, have radiation both from the AC input to the
power supply (sending RF back to the mains) and from the wiring to the
individual lights, and if the racket extends to UHF, choosing the right
ferrite(s) could be interesting.  Keep us informed, please!

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.