[RFI] wireless weather stations interference?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 11:13:43 EDT 2013

I have a Davis Vantage Vue system, it works very well for me.

Just one caution: don't position the outdoor collector near any
transmitting antenna, particularly 40 meters.

  The collector unit is prone to failure in high energy fields.

In closing, Davis'  additional software/hardware package is worth the cost.

Gary...wa6fgi