[RFI] wireless weather stations interference?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 20:40:46 EDT 2013

"I use the 440 Mhz band and never hear my weather station located a mere 75
feet from my 440 Mhz antenna.  I think the wx station uses spread spectrum
technology, my radio does not and I still don't hear anything."

Try 433.925 or 434.500, those are the most common frequencies, although,
Part 15 devices have a band within our band.

You can check the FCC ID# on the unit and get the specific frequency or
range it operates on, or, send it to me and I can look it up.

Kurt