[RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 24 13:29:36 EDT 2013

Hi Peter, we have three Kichler under counter lights that have been is
use since the home was built 7 years ago, and they don't make a peep on
160 - 2 meters.  I can't find a part number for the fixtures, but each
one uses three 18 watt 12.8 volt 'Type T-5' bulbs.  The fixtures have a
low/high switch on them - no noise in either position.

Good luck and 73!

Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq