[RFI] 30 M Shuts Down Internet Cable Modem

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 25 23:43:58 EDT 2013

You could just cut the wires on the wall warts and wire the correct plug
onto a different wall wart.  You don't even need to solder the connections
...just twist the wires for a test.  You aren't risking much.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics