[RFI] The energy-saving LED bulb that switched off the radio

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Thu Mar 28 15:42:00 EDT 2013

The Mall of America in Bloomington Minnesota recently switched to all LED lighting for their parking ramps.  I have been there numerous times with my HF mobile and parked right under some of the LED lights, could not detect any noise from them.  So I believe that LED lighting can be made to be RF quiet.  We just need an FCC to enforce the rules and hold the importers toes to the fire.

I'm thinking of writing to both my U.S. Senators regarding this subject.

73
Dale, k9vuj