[RFI] Printed Circuit Board Design for Real-World EMI Control (Electromagnetic Compatibility is NOT Magic!)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Mar 31 04:23:17 EDT 2013

On 3/30/2013 5:40 PM, qrv at kd4e.com wrote:
> Anyone familiar with the author & his work?

Dale has given you great references for Bruce.

The best guy I know of in the world of EMC is Henry Ott, whose books are
pretty much the standard text on EMC since their first publication in
the late 70s, updated late 80s and four years ago. If you're going to
lay out bucks for a seminar or workshop, Henry is THE MAN, both because
he is the authority, and because he is an EXCELLENT teacher.  He doesn't
"hide behind the math, so he's great for folks with serious EE, but also
for folks with less technical education.

Google to find his books and his website. I just got a flyer for a
workshop sometime soon, and I think it was east coast.

73, Jim K9YC