[RFI] RF tight rooms - somewhat OT

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun May 12 10:32:52 EDT 2013

What about a 20' steel shipping container - well-grounded.

Nearly-indestructible in storms, excellent for storage,
and all metal.

They come with waterproof vents to remove gases from the
items being transported but he will need a way to deal
with air supply (and hvac) and electricity.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Search with: duckduckgo.com