[RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Tue May 14 13:36:55 EDT 2013

Only after attempting to solve it in a nicer way of course...  If that
fails however, the process of FCC reporting does work...  I had a
neighbor that flat refused to fix a problem, and said too bad, I needed
to deal with it.  Yeah, nice neighbor, but that is a different story.  I
decided to deal with it by reporting it to the FCC, after careful
documentation of all instances.  Make sure you keep a log or all RFI,
and all contact, prior to getting the FCC involved.  The FCC letter sort
of changed his tune...  Problem was fixed within 30 days of the letter.
--
Thanks,
Dave